I love sharing recipes and workouts so what better way than to send them to you! I love hearing your feedback so please send it to me. Enjoy!
Recipe of the Week – Summer Corn Salad
Quick and easy salad to enjoy during the dog days of summer.
- 4 ears corn
- 1 red onion, cut into small dice
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into small dice
- Handful fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Shave the corn off the cob and place in a bowl. Add the onions, bell peppers and cilantro and mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Dress the corn with the mixture, adding additional salt and pepper if needed.
Workout of the Week – 6 Minute Arm Routine
Time For a Quickie? Your New Favorite 6-Minute Arm Workout